Design by Carmine Deganello, 2009.
SOLIS is an innovative, simple and elegant suspension lamp that can be mounted on a wall or hung from the ceiling to create a distinctive ambiance. An engaging blend of light and shadow are filtered through its laser-cut streams creating a radiating pattern that resembles the sun’s rays. Thereby making the shadow play as much a part of the fixture as the structure itself.
Polyester fabric is held in tension between two polished stainless steel rings providing both direct and diffused light to enhance any environment.
- Available in three lengths and 3 colors.
- Solis ships with an innovative mounting system that can be converted from wall mount plug-in to hardwired pendant.
- Includes 16 foot white cord with clear full range dimmer.
- When wall mounted the cord can be fed back through to the floor and be used like a floor standing lamp.
- To use as a ceiling model – the dimmer can be removed and the cord can be shortened.
Notes: Ships flat-packed.
Material(s): Fire retardant polyester, stainless steel
Lamp Type: halogen
Bulbs: 1 X 75W 120V PAR30 halogen narrow spot lamp (not included)